When navigating to ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast\desc\analysis_engine there
are 2 files, assumedly analysis engines.

SnomedLookupAnnotator.xml and SnomedOvLookupAnnotator.xml

If I pick either, I put in my UMLS information but receive an error when
trying to run the CPE:

Initialization of CAS Processor with name "SnomedOvLookupAnnotator" failed.
CausedBy: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:
Initialization of CAS processor with name "SnomedOvLookupAnnotator" failed.
CausedBy: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Error
initializing "org.apache.uima.resource.impl.DataResource_impl" from
descriptor
file:..............SnomedLookupAnnotator.xml
CausedBy: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Could
not
access the resource data at
file:org\apache\ctakes\dictionary\lookup2\Snomed2011ab_ctakesTui\cTakesSnomed.xml

Now, I don't even have a "lookup2" folder and, subsequently the Tui folder
and cTakesSnomed.xml file. This seems to be the problem, but I'm not sure
where these files are supposed to be grabbed from.