Hello Clayton,
  I do not know about ytex, but I did switch from dictionary-lookup to
dictionary-lookup-fast.
  I update my ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast project using maven.
  I think I used Team- Update and switched to the latest revision available
and then
  I downloaded new 3.2 resources from the for umls. and then I added these
resources to my
  ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast resources folder and also the classpath in
ctakes-clinical-pipeline.

 Then I changed the pom.xml file which belongs to the whole ctakes project
and
 added
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.ctakes</groupId>
<artifactId>ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res</artifactId>
<version>${ctakes.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.ctakes</groupId>
<artifactId>ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast</artifactId>
<version>${ctakes.version}</version>
</dependency>

 these two dependencies to the file.

After this, I also added the dependency
    <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.ctakes</groupId>
<artifactId>ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast</artifactId>
</dependency>

to the pom.xml of ctakes-clinical-pipeline.

And then add the resources folder in ctakes-clinical-pipeline using build
path configuration under "add class" option.

After this it should work.

Regards,
Harpreet