From: Alexandru Zbarcea [mailto:zbarce...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 6:24 PM
To: Apache cTAKES Dev
Subject: RE: Disable yTEX and Regression tests on Jenkins [EXTERNAL]

Hi,

The official Jenkins job (referenced in the pom.xml) is:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__builds.apache.org_job_ctakes-2Dtrunk_&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=l0_Tnqk6P-iMIhPUpRO8RiW-eImTKvJDGishYy1Jk-o&s=ul6gCHWXUReDCZccgemrhL9EEFs0Id7WilYITMNr5yw&e=.
 As one may notice, the status is Unstable. I was working on the
cTAKES-trunk-Java-1.8 Jenkins job [1] to try to fix the issues there. As such
the tests failed can be found here [2].

So trying to fix one by one, I discovered that for
ctakes-ytex:ConceptDaoTest.java:testCreateConceptGraph:

There is the construction:
metadata.getPatientIdentifier()
(where metadata:org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.structured.Metadata).

Researching where this comes (because it seems it is a new issue), I realized
that is related to:
ctakes-type-system/target/generated-sources/jcasgen/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/type/structured/Metadata.java
:75:  public String getPatientIdentifier() {

more:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_ctakes_commit_bcdc25420eede623a0889b1db26e1307a2b193bf&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=l0_Tnqk6P-iMIhPUpRO8RiW-eImTKvJDGishYy1Jk-o&s=c2oayQ5_G3YgHT5iX9AJw9kuhIr94bFRZ7nxj3ebpuw&e=
(10 Oct 2017)

I thought that it will be a quick fix just replacing:

metadata.getPatientIdentifier()

with

String.format("%d", metadata.getPatientID());

Any feedback?
Alex

[1] -
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__builds.apache.org_view_C_view_Apache-2520cTAKES_job_cTAKES-2Dtrunk-2DJava-2D1.8_&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=l0_Tnqk6P-iMIhPUpRO8RiW-eImTKvJDGishYy1Jk-o&s=aRH4KLtGndnC-b7UTdMqjej6vTDKxavocQwUokE6EHw&e=
[2] -
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__builds.apache.org_view_C_view_Apache-2520cTAKES_job_cTAKES-2Dtrunk-2DJava-2D1.8_25_testReport_&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=l0_Tnqk6P-iMIhPUpRO8RiW-eImTKvJDGishYy1Jk-o&s=-PwjGWv5MEFT_1Jui9b27fdgkKfFRa29hts-FMalo8I&e=