Finished the review and I didn't find anything, but I just noticed that
some of the failed TMDL tests have infosets that include comments, that
include newlines.

I'm guessing these comments aren't stripped out by the loader and also
aren't normalized. So when git autocrlf kicks in, it changes these
comments to have \r\n, we don't normalize that, and the the infoset does
contain \r's and we error.

It looks like the ConstructingParser has a 'def comment' function, so
maybe we just need to override that to normalize the comment contents?

- Steve