Messages by Date
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug][framework] First ever converter run bootstraps into incremental mode and silently skips the entire collected backlog [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugin] Support ServiceNow as an incident management system [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug][Build] go mod tidy fails on a fresh clone because backend/mocks/ is gitignored but imported by tracked sources [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] [Bug][jenkins] Incremental collection skips the stages of builds that finish after the next sync [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] [Bug][Grafana] Redundant root grafana-irm.json causes dashboard UID collisions in MySQL and phantom dashboard in PostgreSQL [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Bug] Hardcoded backend API URL in vite.config.ts breaks dev proxy on default port 8080 and custom environment [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana/Dashboards] Missing PostgreSQL dashboards and panel desync for Cursor and AI metrics [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana/Dashboards] Missing PostgreSQL dashboards and panel desync for Cursor and AI metrics [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Bug][Collector] Stateful collector silently discards the final page when ResponseParser returns items with ErrFinishCollect [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugins] Add YouTrack plugin [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Bug][Collector] Stateful collector silently discards the final page when ResponseParser returns items with ErrFinishCollect [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Bug][Grafana/Dashboards] Missing PostgreSQL dashboards and panel desync for Cursor and AI metrics [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Bug][Grafana/Dashboards] Multi-AI Tool Comparison dashboard omits Claude Code and has incomplete panel layout [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Bug][Grafana/Dashboards] Multi-AI Tool Comparison dashboard omits Claude Code and has incomplete panel layout [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [Feature][gh-copilot] Support GitHub App authentication (in addition to PAT) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [Feature][gh-copilot] Support GitHub App authentication (in addition to PAT) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [Feature][Plugins] Add YouTrack plugin [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature][Azure DevOps Plugin] Include pipeline run names in deployment regex matching [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] In-progress workflow runs are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug][tempo] Worklog collector only fetches the first 1000 worklogs of a rolling 90-day window; converted ids don't join jira [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [D] GitHub Copilot Credits no user-specific data [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] In-progress workflow runs are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug][Collector] Stateful collector silently discards the final page when ResponseParser returns items with ErrFinishCollect [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugin] Add Grafana IRM Integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug][tempo] Worklog collector only fetches the first 1000 worklogs of a rolling 90-day window; converted ids don't join jira [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug] Hardcoded backend API URL in vite.config.ts breaks dev proxy on default port 8080 and custom environment [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[D] GitHub Copilot Credits no user-specific data [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] In-progress workflow runs are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [D] GitHub Copilot Credits no user-specific data [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug] Jira worklogs not collected when issue has fewer than 20 worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub Copilot] GitHub Copilot connector validation fails when using Enterprise Slug without Organization [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Refactor][Database columns] Standardize component column type across all database tables [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Refactor][Database columns] Standardize component column type across all database tables [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub Copilot] GitHub Copilot connector validation fails when using Enterprise Slug without Organization [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][Github] Some GitHub pull-request domain records are missing or remain OPEN after successful collection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] In-progress workflow runs are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] In-progress workflow runs are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][Github] Some GitHub pull-request domain records are missing or remain OPEN after successful collection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Same named repositories not well handled [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira/DORA] Extra JQL does not isolate projects sharing the same Jira board [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira Connection] Jira board is not getting listed even if its available in case if we have scrolled main page. [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Hardcoded backend API URL in vite.config.ts breaks dev proxy on default port 8080 and custom environment [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Hardcoded backend API URL in vite.config.ts breaks dev proxy on default port 8080 and custom environment [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [I] [Bug][server] Any Basic credentials pass RequireAuth when AUTH_ENABLED=true: OAuth2ProxyAuthentication never verifies the password [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/19
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] In-progress workflow runs are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira Connection] Jira board is not getting listed even if its available in case if we have scrolled main page. [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira/DORA] Extra JQL does not isolate projects sharing the same Jira board [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
Re: [I] [Feature][gh-copilot] Support GitHub App authentication (in addition to PAT) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
Re: [I] gh-copilot: update Copilot metrics endpoints & schemas to latest API [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
Re: [I] gh-copilot: update Copilot metrics endpoints & schemas to latest API [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
[I] [Bug][Github] GitHub pull request domain records are missing or remain OPEN after successful collection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugin] Add Grafana IRM Integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
Re: [I] [Bug][Github] Some GitHub pull-request domain records are missing or remain OPEN after successful collection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
[I] [Bug][Jira/DORA] Extra JQL does not isolate projects sharing the same Jira board [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/18
Re: [I] [Feature] ArgoCD Integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug] Jira worklogs not collected when issue has fewer than 20 worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug][Github] GitHub PR collection stops on 404 for stale cached pull request [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugin] Add Grafana IRM Integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug][Jenkins connector] Unable to delete data scope for scope with slash into branch name [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug][UI - Connections Page] AzureDevOps plugin notes are breaking card view for the latest code UI [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug][github_graphql] Collector re-collects from page 1 after pipeline resume (pagination cursor not persisted) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Feature][Dashboards] Support localization (i18n) for shipped dashboard content (panel titles, labels) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Feature] ArgoCD Integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[I] [Bug][server] Any Basic credentials pass RequireAuth when AUTH_ENABLED=true: OAuth2ProxyAuthentication never verifies the password [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [D] Median Lead Time for Changes: how to configure for GitFlow [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugin] Add Grafana IRM Integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Feature][Dashboards] Support localization (i18n) for shipped dashboard content (panel titles, labels) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug] Jira worklogs not collected when issue has fewer than 20 worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug][DevLake] Project deletion lifecycle lacks extension hook for plugin-owned state [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugin] Datadog Incident Management integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug][Github] GitHub PR collection stops on 404 for stale cached pull request [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature][Azure DevOps Plugin] Include pipeline run names in deployment regex matching [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Same named repositories not well handled [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug][Github] GitHub PR collection stops on 404 for stale cached pull request [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug][gh-copilot] PostgreSQL adoption dashboard compares boolean columns to integer, panels render "No data" [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug][UI - Connections Page] AzureDevOps plugin notes are breaking card view for the latest code UI [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [D] Median Lead Time for Changes: how to calculat for GitFlow [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Feature][Dashboards] Support localization (i18n) for shipped dashboard content (panel titles, labels) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [D] Median Lead Time for Changes: how to configure for GitFlow [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [D] Median Lead Time for Changes: how to configure for GitFlow [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Bug][github_graphql] Collector re-collects from page 1 after pipeline resume (pagination cursor not persisted) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[D] Median Lead Time for Changes: how to calculation for non production branches [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Bug][Github] GitHub PR collection stops on 404 for stale cached pull request [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Same named repositories not well handled [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Feature][Azure DevOps Plugin] Include pipeline run names in deployment regex matching [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug][Config-UI] React Error - Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'name') when creating a new connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug][Config-UI] React Error - Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'name') when creating a new connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub Copilot] GitHub Copilot connector validation fails when using Enterprise Slug without Organization [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Refactor][Database columns] Standardize component column type across all database tables [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug][Plugin/ClaudeCode] Claude Code plugin fails for Claude Console organizations - wrong Analytics API endpoint [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug][Plugin/ClaudeCode] Claude Code plugin fails for Claude Console organizations - wrong Analytics API endpoint [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Bug][UI - Connections Page] AzureDevOps plugin notes are breaking card view for the latest code UI [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] gh-copilot: update Copilot metrics endpoints & schemas to latest API [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug][Jenkins connector] Unable to delete data scope for scope with slash into branch name [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugin] Datadog Incident Management integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] In-progress workflow runs are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [D] Github Projects v2 as source for story points [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature][Plugin] Datadog Incident Management integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug][Jenkins connector] Unable to delete data scope for scope with slash into branch name [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[I] [Bug][Jenkins connector] Unable to delete data scope for scope with slash into branch name [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[I] [Bug][GitHub] In-progress workflow runs are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug][Config-UI] React error #31 when creating a new connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Question][JIRA] Feature Request / Guidance: Support for inline JQL filtering / Component-based Data Scoping for large-scale Deployable Units (DORA) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug][Config-UI] React error #31 when creating a new connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Question][JIRA] Feature Request / Guidance: Support for inline JQL filtering / Component-based Data Scoping for large-scale Deployable Units (DORA) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[I] [Bug][gh-copilot] PostgreSQL adoption dashboard compares boolean columns to integer, panels render "No data" [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[D] [GitHub] Workflow runs with in_progress status are skipped and not collected after completion [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Feature][DORA] To implement the fifth metric, Deployment rework rate. [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug][Bitbucket] Add Data Scope fails with CHANGE-2770 after successful Bitbucket Cloud connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Feature][DORA] To implement the fifth metric, Deployment rework rate. [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug][Bitbucket] Add Data Scope fails with CHANGE-2770 after successful Bitbucket Cloud connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug][Config-UI] React Error - Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'name') when creating a new connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[I] [Feature][Plugin] Datadog Incident Management integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [D] Github Projects v2 as source for story points [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [D] Github Projects v2 as source for story points [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [D] Github Projects v2 as source for story points [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [D] Github Projects v2 as source for story points [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[D] Github Projects v2 as source for story points [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[I] [Bug] Jira worklogs not collected when issue has fewer than 20 worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug][Images] Unable start from docker compose 1.0.3-beta16 (Missing images) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug][Plugin/ClaudeCode] Claude Code plugin fails for Claude Console organizations - wrong Analytics API endpoint [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] feat(gh-copilot): ingest AI adoption phases/cohorts and expose them in Copilot dashboards [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] feat(gh-copilot): add AI credit usage ingestion and migrate Copilot consumption views from PRU to credits [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] feat(gh-copilot): add AI credit usage ingestion and migrate Copilot consumption views from PRU to credits [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] feat(gh-copilot): ingest AI adoption phases/cohorts and expose them in Copilot dashboards [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug][Images] Unable start from docker compose 1.0.3-beta16 (Missing images) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug][Images] Unable start from docker compose 1.0.3-beta16 (Missing images) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Bug][Images] Unable start from docker compose 1.0.3-beta16 (Missing images) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [Feature][PyDevLake] Uplift PyDevLake to use GRPC [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [Proposal] Deprecate Python plugin framework and consolidate on Go [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [Proposal] Deprecate Python plugin framework and consolidate on Go [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [Bug][Images] Unable start from docker compose 1.0.3-beta16 (Missing images) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/02
[I] [Bug][Images] Unable start from docker compose 1.0.3-beta16 (Missing images) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [Feature][PyDevLake] Uplift PyDevLake to use GRPC [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
[I] [Proposal] Deprecate Python plugin framework and consolidate on Go [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [Feature][PyDevLake] Uplift PyDevLake to use GRPC [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [Feature][PyDevLake] Uplift PyDevLake to use GRPC [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [Bug] Release fix for migration error [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/01
[I] [Bug][Build] go mod tidy fails on a fresh clone because backend/mocks/ is gitignored but imported by tracked sources [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [Bug][github_graphql] PR/issue author is empty for Bot actors (GitHub Apps, Dependabot) — GraphQL query only spreads "... on User" [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [Bug][DevLake] Project deletion lifecycle lacks extension hook for plugin-owned state [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [Question][JIRA] Feature Request / Guidance: Support for inline JQL filtering / Component-based Data Scoping for large-scale Deployable Units (DORA) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [Bug][Config-UI] React error #31 when creating a new connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [Bug][github_graphql] PR/issue author is empty for Bot actors (GitHub Apps, Dependabot) — GraphQL query only spreads "... on User" [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/31
[I] [Bug][github_graphql] PR/issue author is empty for Bot actors (GitHub Apps, Dependabot) — GraphQL query only spreads "... on User" [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] Deprecate and Remove the dbt Plugin from Backend Components [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Bug][Bitbucket] Add Data Scope fails with CHANGE-2770 after successful Bitbucket Cloud connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [Feature][DORA] To implement the fifth metric, Deployment rework rate. [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] feat(gh-copilot): ingest AI adoption phases/cohorts and expose them in Copilot dashboards [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/29
Re: [I] feat(gh-copilot): add AI credit usage ingestion and migrate Copilot consumption views from PRU to credits [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevOps_GO plugin] convertApiTimelineRecords subtask never runs for external repos due to wrong DomainTypes [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevOps_GO plugin] convertApiTimelineRecords subtask never runs for external repos due to wrong DomainTypes [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/28
[I] [Bug][DevLake] Project deletion lifecycle lacks extension hook for plugin-owned state [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/26
[I] [Bug][Module Name] Bug title [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/24
Re: [I] [Bug][Database Migration] Operation Failed for devlake:v1.0.3-beta15 [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Jenkins Connection - Scope config is null even though config has been added to Jenkins connection. [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Same named repositories not well handled [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Jenkins Connection - Scope config is null even though config has been added to Jenkins connection. [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Same named repositories not well handled [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [Bug][AzureDevOps_GO plugin] convertApiTimelineRecords subtask never runs for external repos due to wrong DomainTypes [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
Re: [I] [Doc][Readme/Website] The community Slack invite link appears to be broken [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
Re: [I] [Feature][Lake] Improve scope config functionalities [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
Re: [I] [Feature][Lake] Improve scope config functionalities [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
[I] [Bug][Database Migration] Operation Failed for devlake:v1.0.3-beta15 [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
Re: [I] [Doc][Readme/Website] The community Slack invite link appears to be broken [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
Re: [I] [Question][framework] Configuring DevLake for ~6.5k GitLab repos and company-wide metrics [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[I] [Feature][Plugin] Add Grafana IRM Integration [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
Re: [I] [Question][framework] Configuring DevLake for ~6.5k GitLab repos and company-wide metrics [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
Re: [I] [Question][Plugin/Jira] Removal of Deleted Issues [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
Re: [I] JiraIssueChangelogItems primary key collision when Jira reports multiple items with the same field in one changelog entry [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
[I] [Question][framework] Configuring DevLake for ~6.5k GitLab repos and company-wide metrics [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[I] JiraIssueChangelogItems primary key collision when Jira reports multiple items with the same field in one changelog entry [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [Feature][azuredevops] Support Azure DevOps Server (On-Premises) [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [Bug][gh-copilot] DORA dashboard uses seat-assigning organization as organization adoption denominator [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [Bug][Jira] getIssueFieldMap() emits false-positive "field name is duplicated" warnings when multiple boards share a connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [I] [Bug][org] User/account linking compares emails case-sensitively and silently drops matches [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [I] [Bug][GitLab] Same named repositories not well handled [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [I] [Bug][Module Name] Jenkins Connection - Scope config is null even though config has been added to Jenkins connection. [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [I] [Question][Metrics] How to remove automation from `project_pr_metrics`? [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
[I] [Bug][Jira] getIssueFieldMap() emits false-positive "field name is duplicated" warnings when multiple boards share a connection [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [I] [Bug][gh-copilot] DORA dashboard uses seat-assigning organization as organization adoption denominator [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [I] [Bug][GitHub] Activities not present in worklogs [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
[I] [Bug][org] User/account linking compares emails case-sensitively and silently drops matches [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [I] [Bug][UI] Unable to create team with on-prem devtools platform [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [I] [Bug][UI] Unable to create team with on-prem devtools platform [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [I] [Feature][Grafana] Upgrade bundled Grafana version to support native Git Sync Feature [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [I] [Feature][Grafana] Upgrade bundled Grafana version to support native Git Sync Feature [devlake]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [I] Azure DevOps (azuredevops_go): buildNumber not stored/exposed → empty display_title / scope regex misses deploy segment [devlake]
via GitHub