Daibutt wrote:

> on my computer at the moment Frank but I will upload it to fileho and
> send you the link the file format is one created by camtasia already
> tried it in ubuntu and does not work

But does the format play in windows out of the box or do you need
some sort of camtasia player?

> but I'm working on converting the movies to xvid since camtasia has to
> make the convert of the original files (tried VirtualDub but sound was
> rubbish) see attachment for xvid movie. some losss of colour but still ok.

The movie quality looks good to me.

BTW: I wouldn't recommend to attach the movies to mails to the
alias. Not everyone has broadband connection to download 3+MB mails.
You can send it to me via personal mail or just send a link.

Thanks
Frank

--
Frank Peters, Documentation Project Co-Lead
The OOo Documentation Project: