Frank Peters wrote:
Daibutt wrote:

on my computer at the moment Frank but I will upload it to fileho and
send you the link the file format is one created by camtasia already
tried it in ubuntu and does not work

But does the format play in windows out of the box or do you need
some sort of camtasia player?

but I'm working on converting the movies to xvid since camtasia has to
make the convert of the original files (tried VirtualDub but sound was
rubbish) see attachment for xvid movie. some losss of colour but still ok.

The movie quality looks good to me.

BTW: I wouldn't recommend to attach the movies to mails to the
alias. Not everyone has broadband connection to download 3+MB mails.
You can send it to me via personal mail or just send a link.

Thanks
Frank

I must be off my meds or something. I can produce the vids in Flash (forgot about using flash format) using Camtasia but they will have to be used in another programme to create an autorun CD as Camtasia produces an *exe* format. I'm uploading the windows ISO now will let you know when when it's done