I've created some videos for Base using Chapter 7 of the getting started
guide.
http://www.showmedo.com/videos/series?name=AXggL6j0a

I need to get these made more public. Frank has a copy of them in flash
which can be downloaded from:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=646AZN58
If any one has any space to host them I would be grateful. In the down
load are individual files as well as a web-menu system using Camtasia
for hosting on the net. You can use the individual files to create an
auto-run CD Which I have an ISO for that in Windows but not Linux. IF
you would like to create an auto-run CD from the flash files in Linux it
would be appreciated.