Hmm...322 warnings seems too much to address in a day or two.  Parth, if
you are able to complete a build (with warnings but no errors) with the
branch link that Jyotsna I think we could go ahead with making the change
in the pom file and fix the warnings post 1.13.0.   Any thoughts ?

Also, note that this would mean that anyone who wants to build the source
with JDK 7 would have to use the 1.12 release.

-Aman