大家好,我是野菱(yeling),来自饭点儿科技有限公司。我平时爱好音乐,篮球,逛github,^_^。
有幸接触dubbo分布式框架,在阅读源码的时候,灵活的扩展机制让人佩服,很高兴加入dubbo社区,希望以后能多多参与dubbo的各项社区活动。
初来乍到,还有许多的知识向大家学习,还望以后的时间多多指教。~

From: yuhang xiu carry...@gmail.com
Date: Fri,Dec 7,2018 4:49 PM
To: dev dev@dubbo.apache.org
Subject: Re: New contributors for community

社区的各位大家好。

前几天,我发送了一封邮件,关于我会分发一些issue给一些对dubbo有兴趣的新人,让他们参与到dubbo中,从而更好的建设整个社区。

在早些时候,我分发了四个issue给四个新人,他们分别是下面四个PR的作者:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2831
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2893
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2822
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2848

其中有两个的pr已经被merge,另外两个还在等待review和处理。

他们四位来自同一个公司,现在我很高兴向大家介绍其中的三位:@huaifeng @zhuzi @yeling。

以后我们的所有讨论都会从线下的IM移动到邮件列表。这是他们第一次来到这里,@huaifeng @zhuzi @yeling 你们愿意介绍一下自己么?

顺便说一句,还有一位新人的手头还有一些紧急的工作,所以还没有订阅我们的邮件列表。@huaifeng @zhuzi @yeling
你们愿意帮助他们订阅邮件列表并且把他们带到这里来么?

Hello everyone in the community.

A few days ago, I sent an email about I will distribute some issues to
newcomers who are interested in dubbo and let them participate in dubbo to
better build the entire community.

Earlier, I circulated a four issue to the four newcomers, they are PR
author of the following four:
Https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2831
Https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2893
Https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2822
Https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2848

Two of the prs have been merged, and the other two are still waiting for
review and processing.

The four of them are from the same company, and now I am very happy to
introduce three of them: @huaifeng @zhuzi @yeling.

All of our discussions in the future will move from the offline IM to the
mailing list. This is the first time they both came here, @huaifeng @zhuzi
@yeling Are you willing to introduce yourself?

By the way, there is a newcomer who has some urgent work on hand, so I
haven't subscribed to our mailing list yet. @huaifeng @zhuzi @yeling Are
you willing to help them subscribe to the mailing list and bring them here?