I have verified the first 4 points in #1 preparations
  - update Eagle status page with latest information
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/eagle.html
  - name search was done last year with ticket solved
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-85
  - ability to create Apache releases, 2 releases was made,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/tree/branch-0.4 and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/tree/branch-0.3
  - community readiness. Some detailed information from Hao Chen
      1) Added *4+* new committers and *20+* contributors from
different organizations
around the world side
      2) Successfully released *2* major versions and some minor versions,
      3) resolved *632+* jira tickets and *577+* pull requests.
      4) *5+* public originations (e.g. eBay, Paypal, Yihaodian, Dataguise,
 etc.) are using or adopting eagle to monitor their hadoop clusters.
      5) Shared eagle and apache way in *10+* tech conferences in* 8+
*different cities around the world (e.g. Hadoop Summit, Hadoop Stratus,
QCon, etc.)

If you got time please review and give your feedback.
I will continue to check the rest of information.

Thanks
Edward