Hi,

Just wanted to follow up.  Do we expect the ICLAs and SGA to start coming
in?

I have to ask that we stop modifying the proposal at this point.  If people
were missed, they can be voted in by the podling.  It's OK if emails need
to be corrected.

Please let me know if everyone has subscribed to dev@.

John