Yeah that's for the incubator site.  I am discussing only the status page at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/echarts.html

From infra, the echarts status page is built with svnpubsub.  It SHOULD be
pretty quick.

Theory is I just had an xml error in the submission.

If everyone could look at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/echarts.html we
can get the status off to a good start.

Any project specific tasksd to add?
Regards,