On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 10:00 AM John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 7:34 AM Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgr...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Zhang, you have SGAs filed and ICLA's from the committers so
>> definitely get that moving.  I would contact Infra.  See
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#requesting-menu and they'll send
>> you to issues.apache.org/jira where you can put in a request.
>>
>> That request should likely state your goal and they can discuss git and
>> mirrors on github and what's possible, etc.

Typically what happens here is the podling asks to migrate the existing
repos to the apache github organization.  To do that, you'll need to make
someone from infra an admin on the existing org (ecomfe) and they'll
migrate it over.  If that won't work (for your own security reasons) it
looks like they've been working on them on an as need basis so they still
may be able to help.