Thanks for all the progress!

It’s a little unsettling to not be able to run the regression unit/functional
tests w/1.7 :-)

If the local mvn repo has the up-to-date built 1.7 compat Edgent jars and the
local workspace has the up-to-date built 1.7 compat test class files,  why
doesn’t running “mvn test -Pjava7” w/1.7 just reuse them?

— Dale