Hi Dale,

So, I updated the scripts, deployed the RC in the correct area (I wonder why
the other 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 areas are empty. Unfortunately, I had to test myself
to the right solution by running the scripts and fine tuning my deployment and
the scripts. But now I think we have a working solution. As nothing had to be
changed with the source-bundle itself, I don’t think we need to cancel the RC
and create a new one. What do you others think?

Chris