Hi Dale,

I added the zip and then noticed that the tag.gz did have some “next” and
“current” pom copies inside. So, I had a look at my original and they didn’t
have them, so I updated the tar.gz and its hashes.

Also, I did rename the sha512 back to sha as SHA is the algorithm … you usually
encounter SHA, SHA1 or SHA2, but never SHA512 in the wild.

Regarding the hashes in Nexus: We shouldn’t change this, as these are the
hashes Maven works with. If we change this, it could be that the artifacts are
no longer accessible. The build isn’t generating them anyway but Nexus
generates them automatically. So I guess even if we wanted to change things, we
couldn’t.

Chris