-1 (binding)

because:
1. Following libraries are being bundled as part of the source but don't
have any mention in the license

   - bootstrap
   - Following add on libraries for angular js are not distributed as part
   of angular.min.js and hence also deserve separate mention AFAIK [
   angular-mocks.js, angular-messages.min.js, angular-cookies.min.js,
   angular-animate.min.js ]
   - checklist-model.js

2. entypo icons are being used, which are licensed under CC-BY SA which I
believe requires a mention in NOTICE also.

I haven't yet looked at everything, will let you know if I find more
issues. Thank you for driving this release Balu!

Regards
Ajay Yadava