Hi,

Guillaume, I'm trying to test the release. To do so, I have replaced my
gogo bundles with the bundles from this release candidate, but what jline
version should I use ?

I tried jline-3.0.0.M1.jar, but using this version, I'm then having the
following problem:

java -jar bin/felix.jar
Exception in thread "Gogo shell" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.jline.terminal.TerminalBuilder.nativeSignals(Z)Lorg/jline/terminal/TerminalBuilder;
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.jline.Activator.doStartShell(Activator.java:134)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.jline.Activator.lambda$startShell$0(Activator.java:106)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
gogo: NullPointerException: null
gogo: NullPointerException: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:203)
        at
org.jline.reader.impl.LineReaderImpl.<init>(LineReaderImpl.java:260)
        at
org.jline.reader.LineReaderBuilder.build(LineReaderBuilder.java:90)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.jline.Shell.gosh(Shell.java:297)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Reflective.invoke(Reflective.java:136)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandProxy.execute(CommandProxy.java:82)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeCmd(Closure.java:548)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeStatement(Closure.java:474)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:363)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.doCall(Pipe.java:417)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.call(Pipe.java:227)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.call(Pipe.java:59)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I'm using the following bundles, using Felix framework 5.6.0 (with java
1.8.0_102):

org.apache.felix.bundlerepository-2.0.8.jar
org.apache.felix.gogo.command-1.0.0.jar
org.apache.felix.gogo.jline-1.0.0.jar
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime-1.0.0.jar
org.apache.felix.gogo.shell-1.0.0.jar
jline-3.0.0.M1.jar

Am I testing with the wrong jline version ?

thank you;

BR
/Pierre