Hey all,

here are my answers. (;

1.) Are you doing something that only you are doing, and that you
believe should be shared more widely?

No.

2.) What are the reasons why you aren't doing one of the activities on
our "bottleneck" list?

I don't feel comfortable enough to merge pull requests on a functionality
side.
I can offer to provide validations on a code formatting and best practices
basis,
but if it comes to how things fit into the current set of products I'm
lacking skills.

It would be possible for me to spend some time doing list moderation, but
I'm
not 100% sure what is needed. If somebody can shed a light on this, I'm
happy
to jump in.

Cheers

Markus