Hi Myrle,

Thanks for your message and apologies for the late reply, I blame the
holiday season ;-)

*1.) Are you doing something that only you are doing, and that youbelieve
should be shared more widely?*
Definitely, but we also have had a huge backlog of issues and improvements
to merge into the fineract codebase. This is legacy from the switchover
from MifosX > Fineract and has accumulated over time. Currently one of my
team is working dedicated on getting that sorted. Once that is done,
commits made by myself, and others in the team can be put forward again and
then merged.

*2.) What are the reasons why you aren't doing one of the activities onour
"bottleneck" list?*
Reason I'm not carrying out many merges on other PR's is that I don't feel
confident about the actual use cases of their work, business requirements
that are supposed to be met and test cases around it. In a project that is
as involved in business processes as this one, I think we should discuss
more the aspect of use cases behind PR's, or in case of bug fixes ensuring
that the corresponding item contains a clear example of what was wrong
before, and then a test case showing that it was fixed. Otherwise it does
not provide me with enough confidence to go ahead.

Finally it's also just a case of being able to spend the time on this,
which currently is just not there for me. Apologies for that.

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi>
Postal address: Hillegomstraat 12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands