Our release can either be feature-driven or time-driven.  Not both.
If it's feature-driven, we don't release until the features are in
there.  If it's time-driven, we release on a certain date, based on
what's made it in.

Are we in agreement that we wish to make a time-driven release?  Then
we should be adding a feature to the list for a given release when
that feature is integrated, and not before.

Best Regards,
Myrle