From: "Sharan F" <sha...@apache.org>
To: "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 4:25:38 PM
Subject: Re: Planning Apache Fineract 1.2 Release

Hi All

I know that in Jira you can vote for an issue (so can keep a tally of
which issues people see as important or want the project to implement).
In the existing JIra default setup there is a task type called 'Wish' so
maybe that could be used to capture ideas or wishes.

Thanks
Sharan

I know that Jira is setup to allow people to vote on specific issues