Thanks Myrle for sharing those links to clarify the Apache tools available
and helping get Robert the karma to configure the necessary boards. Robert,
that would be a super valuable contribution that you could make leveraging
your skillset  and expertise around agile development to assist the
community with releases of Fineract 1.x and roadmapping for Fineract CN.

Myrle and others, do you know if Apache offers any tools for idea tracking
and voting like https://www.aha.io/product/features/ideas#tour-nav. In
conversations for some other volunteers, we thought this might be a nice
lightweight tool to capture high level and gauge input from a broad range
of stakeholders to feed into a roadmap.

Ed