I would like to start contributing to CN.  I have cloned all of the
repos and thought it would be a good first step to build the
demo-server.  The readme for that component says that as a
precondition, "All Mifos I/O projects must be published to your
local Maven repository."  I assume that now means some subset of all
of the fineract-cn components.   But in build.gradle, I see
references to mifos components.  Do I maybe need to just replace
these with the fineract-cn versions and install these locally using
"gradle publisToMavenLocal" from each of these repos?

I am happy to provide doco and config patches as I get this working
if I can get pointed in the right direction.   Thanks in advance!

Phil