Hi Myrle,

You may have observed the pull requests I just created on api, cassandra,
etc.

I ran into an issue when working on the permitted-feign-client repository.
`./gradlew publishToMavenLocal` and `./gradlew licenseFormat` work fine but
`./gradlew prepareForTest` fails because `import
io.mifos.permittedfeignclient.annotation.EndpointSet` ( amongst other
imports ) doesn't work.

Exemplary error is
`error: cannot find symbol
  private final static InitializedMicroservice<Another> another= new
InitializedMicroservice<>(Another.class, "permitted-feign-client",
"0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT", integrationTestEnvironment);
                                               ^
  symbol:   class Another
  location: class TestAccessAnother
`
Given that it's copyright information being updated and license checks work
fine, do I create a PR for permitted-feign-client ? Any suggestions on how
to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

At Your Service,
Isaac Kamga.