Hey Viswa,

You make some fair points.

But with respect to micro service architecture, it is possible to get
deploy in one process, but, by keeping the data for the services
separate, leave the path open to a "proper" micro-service deployment.
This is what we need to do if we wish to enable developers to work on
Fineract CN who can't afford higher end machines.

I suggest we:
* add the dockerization, but not make it the default.  This is a
demo-server and not a "real" deployment.
* add instructions to the demo-server readme to cover the log and
debugging problems.

Beyond that there are two (solveable) problems with your pull request:
1.) you're using the eclipse gradle plugin.  It's probably under the
eclipse license.  The eclipse license is a so-called Category B
license.  You either need to follow that license's requirements or
remove the plugin.  I haven't looked closely enough at the plugin to
learn the benefit you derive from adding it.  If you can explain why
you want it, I'll help you figure out how to conform to the licensing
requirements.
2.) You've accidentally removed spin down code for ActiveMQ and
Eureka.  These are both @ClassRules in the original code.  This means
that their "after" functions are called when the test ends.  By moving
their spin up from the ClassRule into "before", and not adjusting
"after", you loose the cleanup code.

Best Regards,
Myrle