I wanted to bump this thread back up to the top as unfortunately it's gone
without reply and the team at BOWPI who are really itching to contribute
are blocked.

Could any of our committers please respond to their queries regarding
coding standards so they can unblock themselves and make the changes they
want to contribute to Fineract.

Thanks,

Ed

--