Hey Awasum,

I was not aware of the changes.  I can't work on a solution right now
because i"m in the middle of renaming all of the packages from
io.mifos to org.apache.fineract.cn, and it's a multi-repository
change.

Maybe you'll already have a solution by the time I'm done.  If not, we
can have a think on it together.

Best Regards,
Myrle