Hey Myrle,

For the short term, I have an older version (snapshot of Java Money) which
builds successfully and solves the problem for now. For anyone who has
problem building Java Money, clone this version:
https://github.com/awasum/javamoney-lib

Issues have been raised on the Java Money Github Repos, See:
https://github.com/JavaMoney/javamoney-lib/issues/44 and
https://github.com/JavaMoney/jsr354-ri/issues/186

I have commented on the issues so as to keep track of the conversation. It
seems they need to release to more Java Money dependencies to MavenCentral
before the problem can be fixed.

Thanks.