Hi all

sorry for the inconvenience. Actually there was an invalid package
published as 1.0.2 (API), 1.2 (RI).
We directly published version 1.0.3 (API) and 1.2.1 (RI), which actually
are compiled on Java 9 with a Java 8 target (expect the module-info.class).
So the these versions are effectively multiversion jars, which actually
should run in Java 8 as well as with full module support in Java9 (dont let
you confuse about the module-info.class, if you check the class versions
the module info is the only Java 9 class in the jar ;-) ).

On API level there should not be any incompatibilities, nevertheless, if
you really encounter some, let us now.
Best would be to add an issue, with as much detail as possible to
http://github.com/JavaMoney/jsr354-ri .

Thanks!
Anatole (Maintenance Spec Lead JSR 354)

Am Do., 12. Apr. 2018 um 18:15 Uhr schrieb Awasum Yannick <awa...@apache.org

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

*Speaking at:*

  [image: JSD_Speaker_2017][image: J-Con 2017 logo][image: JVM Con]