From: Ashbel Handiringi <ashbel.handiri...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 8:31 AM
To: dev@fineract.apache.org
Cc: Shiv Nandan Negi <s...@mintwalk.com>
Subject: Re: Client Credit Score API Information needed

Hi Stephen

I am interested in working on that. You have a credit scoring system already?

Regards

Ashbel

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 15:05, Stephen Bireley
<st...@lokyata.com<mailto:st...@lokyata.com>> wrote:
Hi,

Our plan going forward it to develop a standard integration for Mifos to
provide credit scores or full lending decisions.  If there is anyone on the
list interested in working with us to develop that, we are interested in
working with you.

Best Regards,

Steve Bireley
CTO
Lokyata
AI-Driven Lending-Decisions-as-a-Service
Washington DC
http://www.lokyata.com
M-571.216.3530
Whatsapp 571.216.3530