Hi Folks,

I've been doing some sketches on Flagon logos. Probably we'll want a few for various things, but we need a primary logo to use on Twitter, website, etc., etc. I can't get them to go through unscathed through the dev lists. You can find them at this link: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLAGON/Flagon+Logos

These are just sketches I made. I have someone (probably) who can finish them off, touch them up for us and make them web-ready. Of course, if someone from the community would like to do that, I'll take it! Just remember that the final will be copyright ASF.

I call the first: FlagLorean. Was inspired by Back to the Future and the old ORION films logo (https://www.google.com/search?q=orion+pictures&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS863US863&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-4srQlvXkAhWOdd8KHXWgCfYQ_AUIEygC&biw=1368&bih=770#imgrc=NOPjZ1AuCpmMMM:). I wanted a throwback. I imagine this would have a metallic finish with some color inlets (negotiable). I call the second: FlagonSaveTheQueen. It speaks for itself, but was inspired with by the Pistols and Norse runes. For both, I wanted something that we could crop up and use for a web extension icon, which would be recognizable. I liked the idea of using the "ON" in Flagon as our icon. Both of these logos would give us something interesting to put in people's browsers, in that regard.

I'm looking for feedback about what people would like to see on the website, wrt to a Logo. Whether either of these are moving in an interesting direction. Again, we need one primary logo, but a few others for Merch/Giveaways. FlagonSaveTheQueen will make a bad-ass patch, for example. Anyway, open to feedback and any other ideas. The sooner we pick some logos, the sooner we can get some cool shirts made :)

Best,

Josh