Actually, I have to check into this but if adobe has publicly available SWCs that the new asdoc generator could load and parse the DITA with their documentation, adding Flash Player documentation is possible.

I'm speaking from ignorance here and I would have to investigate if the playerglobal.swc somewhere has asdocs embedded.

Mike

Quoting Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>:

Quoting Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>:

Maybe, but there is the issue of the missing core classes (which I mentioned in the other thread I started).

I answered this, the only way to get core classes is by creating a new asdoc that parses and renders the API from SWCs which I know is possible, this way you get the API. I see no real option of getting the descriptions with those, only code generated links that point to the Adobe livedocs for each member etc which would be really akward.

I've also used the filter in the Adobe ASDocs based on Flash/AIR version on occasion. For the classes where it matters, those filters are useful.

The current template for asdoc does not have all the JavaScript for filtering. At the moment this is impossible.

If we're picking the ASDocs apart, I'd add a padding to the Apache Flex logo at the top right and probably make it a bit smaller?

I just updated the image, I'm definitely not a web designer.

Harbs