Like Bobby mentioned, the Mapquest API is good option. My team is using the
Mapquest API and it plays pretty nice with Flex.  The only problem I
noticed is with resizing (pinch zoom), if the map is in the details view of
a  SplitViewNavigator and the user zooms in, the graphic will cover the
master view until the resize event is complete.  So far the map data seems
good and the API is pretty easy to work with.

Jayson