Hello Alex,
To be honest, your approach sounds like the proper way to move forward (at
least to me), but I still think that using what we already have in the AS
side is going to take less time and as you have already said in some
emails, this year will be a crucial one for Flex.

Anyway, having choices is always good. Time will show which one will be
adopted by the community.

Regarding the VanillaSDK, I can't understand how it's possible without some
kind of Flash API emulation (like in Jangaroo) but I haven't looked at the
code yet so I think I'll get it when I do.

--
Nick Tsitlakidis,

CEO and Software Architect at Perfect Edge LTD.
www.perfectedz.com