Hi Alex,

I commit the fix. The problem was in FlexJSUI createjs Application.

Now the createjs works ok.

Now that we can see SWF and JS result, I see a significative difference in
both outputs. createJS buttons and labels has bigger sizes than swf ones.

Since createjs is in non DOM and we are creating *skinning* in the button
definition, there's no root size management in this kind of output.

For this non-DOM variant we should take this into account if we continue to
evolve controls for this implementation so the controls take into account
default or user defined widths and height.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología