If I run:

ant main
ant source-package
ant rat-check

I get a rat.report with 5 unapproved licenses:

/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/temp/frameworks/javascript/fabridge/samples/EmptySwf.swf

/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/temp/frameworks/javascript/fabridge/samples/app.swf
  /Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/temp/frameworks/localFonts.ser
  /Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/temp/frameworks/macFonts.ser
  /Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/temp/frameworks/winFonts.ser

But these seem to be binaries (.swf) and empty files (.ser), so how
(and why) do I add license header to these?

What am I doing wrong/not understanding?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27