I think we have a list of "Excluded" files so the RAT report ignores files
that can't or shouldn't have the license header in them.  According to my
IDE, those files are listed on lines 1668:1701 in the build.xml (ANT
builder).  We don't add the license header to binaries such as SWF,
because, well.. it breaks them ;P

-Nick