Nick is right, but I don't understand why you are getting these files to
show up in rat.  Are those 3 targets the equivalent of "ant release"?
Otherwise, it isn't a fair test as the "release" target might otherwise
delete those files (since they are binaries and shouldn't be in a source
package).

I know you want to save time, but let's make sure we are building a correct
source package and not skipping an important step.

-Alex

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team