I was thinking that by being more explicit and proposing a "contrib" repo
that is intended as a warehouse for low-activity items it would help
resolve some of these misunderstandings.  FlexUnit and the installer in
utilities are still more active, IMO.

I'm just concerned about wrapping up the vote with this many -1s without
finding a way to get those who voted against it into some sort of dialog.