The vote was open for more than 72 hours. I'm closing it.

Here are results:

+1 (binding)

Erik de Bruin
Greg Reddin
Justin Mclean
Fréderic Thomas

-1 (binding)

Igor Costa (no explanation)
Jeff Tapper (he stated "unless there are assurances that this will not be
part of the
main branch, but instead live in a separate repo", that was clearly stated
in the main vote thread)

0 (binding)

Jeffry Houser

+1 (non-binding)

Carlos Rovira
Margo Powell
Ben Dalton
Jose Barragan
Mark Kessler
Joao Fernandes
Nick Collins
Cyrill Zadra
Arnoud Bos

-1 (non binding)

Carlo Velasco (he doesn't see as a polite movement)

As Alex stated, we can declare the vote null and start another, as well I
emailed Chris Scott and he will email this list exposing his intention of
donation.

Thanks to all for participating

Best,

Carlos