On 1/1/2014 11:23 AM, Alex Harui wrote:

On 12/31/13 8:07 PM, "Joseph Balderson" <n...@joeflash.ca> wrote:

I understand the concern about the domain name. However, in the spirit of
continuing the work of Peter De Haan, since he still is in control of
flexexamples.com, I think apacheflexexamples.com is perfectly appropriate.
It is logical, but I don't know if I can agree that it is appropriate.
The use of "apache" in the domain name would imply to me that all code is
developed under the "Apache Way".

I might recommend considering something like FlxExamples.com or something similar. The naming clearly avoids any trademark issues with Apache Flex; but the meaning would--in theory--be easily understood by any site visitors.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur