So staying on ES5 means still using goog correct? Josh did mention he would
prefer not to have that dependency, so that means there has to be
alternatives to all your list items.

So really in the JXEmitter's(Josh's use case) case I see an inheritance and
accessor "solution"(Babble outputs) but I don't see a dependency loader
solution. I am missing something?

I wish I was more knowledgeable in this area but sadly I am not. :)

Mike