Alex, I believe the last PRs I made across falcon and asjs address the
various recent issues we discussed.

One additional (strange) thing I observed (partly because I was using a
plain text editor at one point, without xml hinting) is that you can get a
swf with invalid bytecode (stack overflow or underflow) by having bad xml
in the mxml.

I had a stray '-->' at one point in the mxml without a matching open
comment tag and there was no compiler error. The resulting swf was bad (but
the js output still seemed fine). The regular flex 4.x compiler gives an
error in this case, so this is something else that needs to be looked at -
I can come back to see if I can figure that out it if no-one else does, but
I am more keen to work on some reflection stuff next over the coming week
(I have something in mind that I think will help make framework development
work easier in general).

cheers
Greg