On 9/2/16, 3:26 PM, "Greg Dove" <greg.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Alex, I believe the last PRs I made across falcon and asjs address the
>various recent issues we discussed.

Hi Greg, thanks for sticking with it.

In looking at the change in Falcon, it appears that the patch was required
because the resolveBaseClass does not resolve to EventDispatcher.  Did you
look into trying to get resolveBaseClass to resolve to EventDispatcher.
I'm wondering if there will be other issues related to that.

>One additional (strange) thing I observed (partly because I was using a
>plain text editor at one point, without xml hinting) is that you can get a
>swf with invalid bytecode (stack overflow or underflow) by having bad xml
>in the mxml.

I'll see if I can reproduce.