"In looking at the change in Falcon, it appears that the patch was required
because the resolveBaseClass does not resolve to EventDispatcher.  Did you
look into trying to get resolveBaseClass to resolve to EventDispatcher.
I'm wondering if there will be other issues related to that."

The change is more at the output stage rather than hacking the original AST
to do that now. You know this far better than I do, but I don't *think*
this should cause an issue in js because of the way the framework classes
are always avalalable, but just thinking about it, perhaps for a simple AS
project with a couple of Bindable classes, if the implicit implementation
is created this may cause an issue in swf, because the baseclass
EventDispatcher is now non-native - if the dependency is not addressed
explicitly elsewhere in the swf - is that what you mean? I haven't tried
anything like this, but I can check this first thing on Monday my time.

"I'll see if I can reproduce."

I think there was an example of this in the manualtests commit history of
MyIntiialView