On 9/13/16, 3:28 PM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omup...@gmail.com on behalf of bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The npm flexjs package is a thing on its own which points to only released
>Apache artifacts.  We are not publishing unreleased apache code anywhere.
>
>Still not sure what the violation is.

I don't think there is a problem.  Let's push npm out so we can push out
the announcement.  If there is a problem it can be rectified.  This is
another example of why the board and mentors recommend that folks who want
to be sticklers about policy should be watching the commit lists and
raising issues early, not at the last minute where it delays the work of
the folks who are actually contributing code to the release.

"minor" policy issues should be investigated and presented in more detail
and in a collaborative fashion instead of accusing other PMC members.
There really shouldn't be a "you", it is a "we".