I’m confused about which issue you are referring to.

Before the release was cut he brought up some issues related to code which
might have not have compatible licensing, We acted on that pretty much
immediately.

During the release process, he brought up the fact that the full MIT license
wording was not included, and we did not reach a consensus on whether that’s an
issue. We did have enough PMC members agree that it’s at the least not a
release-blocker. We should come to a consensus on what to do about that before
our next release.

Justin now brought up an issue with how artifacts are being pushed to npm. I
don’t understand what the issue could be. If Justin could clarify and propose
an alternative, we might be able to improve things for the next release.

Am I missing something?