Hi,

> I don't think there is a problem.  Let's push npm out so we can push out
> the announcement.  If there is a problem it can be rectified.

I was suggesting that care be taken. You yourself stated that the npm release
contained code from the nightly. [1]

> This is another example of why the board and mentors recommend that folks who
> want
> to be sticklers about policy should be watching the commit lists and
> raising issues early, not at the last minute where it delays the work of
> the folks who are actually contributing code to the release.

No it is not. If you referencing to the FlexJS release I did report issues
before the RC was made. For instance [2] there are also earlier emails.

> "minor" policy issues should be investigated and presented in more detail
> and in a collaborative fashion

I am acting in a collaborative fashion and providing detail were needed, Where
there is an issue I suggest a way to fix it, for instance replacing content of
dubious IP [3] with one of known licensing or with licensing issues.[2].

> instead of accusing other PMC members.

On evidence in this public list it seem to me that the only person making
unfounded accusations is you and I regard this as a person attack. Please
apologise for your statements.

Justin

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a496e2b6595fcf303b13af962f641bec42bf20687f2de07b0df63483@%3Cdev.flex.apache.org%3E